Official interactive audio guide of the Cathedral of Mallorca
Use your mobile phone to enjoy the only official audio guide for the Cathedral of Mallorca tour. Purchase a download code on this website to access all the available content. Remember that the site does not have an audio guide rental service.
0Complete tour of the Cathedral of Mallorca
Final price0,00 €
GENERAL TERMS Conducting transactions on this online sales platform implies acceptance of the general terms of sale and rules of the company GVAM Guías Interactivas (hereinafter GVAM).
Once they have started browsing, the Internet user becomes a USER, and upon completing a purchase they become a CUSTOMER.
The graphic designs, texts and any other type of content on this website belong to GVAM and may not be reproduced without express authorisation.
GVAM reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation, configuration or content of this website and this Legal Notice. These modifications shall be considered notified from the moment of their publication on the website.
This document shall be accessible at all times on the website and may be printed and saved by the CUSTOMER.
PURPOSE OF THE DOCUMENT This document regulates the general terms of audio guide rental for visits to the Alhambra and the Generalife on https://gvam.es/tienda/catedral-mallorca.
Audio guide rental is a paid service; the price is determined and may change at any time on the website.
THE PARTIES, IDENTIFICATION These terms are signed
by GVAM Guías Interactivas, with registered address in C/Esquilache Nº2 1ºD 28003 Madrid and Tax ID no. B86795739.
And by the CUSTOMER, who must enter the data marked as required on the form provided for this purpose in order to rent audio guides.
All data have been entered directly by the CUSTOMER, who is therefore responsible for their authenticity.
GVAM may modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the Website, as well as the contents and terms required for their use.
- To formalise the purchase, the CUSTOMER shall complete all the phases established in the PURCHASE process and, once formalised, including payment, shall receive reservation voucher in PDF format by electronic means.
- The Customer must print the PDF file attached to the confirmation email. This printed document (one for each audio guide) is their audio guide booking to visit the Alhambra.
- The use of the fastening strip is mandatory during the visit. Customers should also avoid knocks, forcing the headphones or manipulating any element of the device.
- No refund will be made once the visit has started. If you think your device has any problem, please inform our staff and it will be replaced at no cost. If the device is damaged due to misuse, we may claim the value of repair or, where appropriate, 300% the value of replacement due to damage.
- An identification document deemed appropriate by our staff must be provided as a deposit. This document shall be returned when the device is returned in perfect conditions.
- All devices are equipped with anti-theft systems to prevent them leaving the premises. The device may be blocked remotely.
- If you do not return the device or attempt to deactivate the anti-theft system, we shall report the case to the authorities and require return of the device or 300% the value of replacement due to damage.
- If you require an invoice with VAT please write to facturación@gvam.es. Include your ticket reference number, date and location as well as your tax details.
- If you wish to make a complaint, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. This service is provided on behalf of the Council of the Alhambra and Generalife. You may contact this institution to request the relevant complaint forms. We appreciate your cooperation to help us improve the service.
- Any photograph, copy, imitation, etc. of GVAM systems is strictly prohibited. Any infringement of our intellectual property rights may be reported and penalties applied.
GVAM accepts no liability for any delays or faults in the access, functioning or operation of the website, or for any interruptions, suspensions or malfunction thereof when they are caused by faults arising from natural disasters or force majeure, computer attacks or intrusions or any other fortuitous case, as well as errors in online data transfer networks. Furthermore, it accepts no liability for the lack of audio guide rental stock during periods of high demand.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE SERVICE
By completing all steps necessary to complete the audio guide rental process online the CUSTOMER fully and expressly accepts these general terms and rules of use of the audio guide.
For any clarifications regarding to service or these general terms, as well as any complaint regarding the purchase, CUSTOMERS can write to the following email address: email@example.com.
GVAM has adopted the personal data protection measures and security levels required by Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, and its implementing regulations.
Personal data provided shall be recorded in an automated personal data file owned by GVAM.
The CUSTOMER accepts these terms and rules, and is hereby informed of their rights to free access, rectification, cancellation and opposition provided for in Article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection; these rights may be exercised by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This notification must clearly indicate the identity of the data subject so as to ascertain the identity of the CUSTOMER exercising their rights; it must also indicate the address to which GVAM must send its response.